10 reasons why pot is better than alcohol
Growing your own cannabis from our pot seeds is fun
The laws currently force adults to choose alcohol instead of pot when they seek to relax or socialize. Given alcohol is far more harmful than pot, this makes no sense whatsoever. Marijuana is the safest of all drugs. It is far safer to smoke a joint than to have a beer. Grab a pack of seeds from our shop and grow your pot plants yourself, it's easy and relaxing :-)
- Big Bud x White Widow Marijuana Seeds
- 10 Pot Seeds - EUR 40
- Indica/Sativa: 30%/70%
Height: Indoor/Outdoor 40cm/60cm
High: This goes straight to the head and then works its way through your body. This is a pleasant, MILD high. No big surprises, no heavy eyes, just a fine relaxing feeling that overcomes your body.
- Alcohol is deadly; Pot is not. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, approximately 20,000 Americans die annually as the direct result of alcohol consumption. The comparable number for marijuana is zero.
- Pot is a lesser driving hazard than alcohol. A single glass of wine will impair your driving more than smoking a joint. And under certain test conditions, the complex way alcohol and cannabis combine to affect driving behavior suggests that someone who has taken both may drive less recklessly than a person who is simply drunk. These are the findings of a major study by British transport researchers. Drivers driving on pot are much more carefull because they are aware of their impaired state.
- Pot makes you calm. Alcohol makes you aggressive. People high on alcohol tend to get into arguments and fights. While, folks high on pot become calm and have little or no tendency to argue. In Netherlands and Portugal police let's football fans smoke pot before the match to prevent fights and agression and it works! Buy some seeds and grow!
- Pot is much less addictive than alcohol, tobacco and even coffee. After years of smoking pot you can quit quite easily.
- Pot heightens imagination and improves creativity. Marijuana makes most people more relaxed. It relieves the clutter and tension after a hard days work. It mellows you out and makes you more relaxed. It heightens the imagination and improves creativity. If you have a problem with anger, Pot is usually a good drug to reduce it.
- Pot does not give you hangovers. No morning after headaches, no waking up in puke. Pure joy of growing seeds is healthy.
- Pot has potential health benefits. For thousands of years, throughout the world, people have used marijuana to treat a variety of medical conditions. People undergoing cancer chemotherapy have found smoked marijuana to be an effective anti-nauseant. Marijuana is also smoked by thousands of AIDS patients to treat the nausea and vomiting associated with both the disease and AZT drug therapy.
- Pot is way cheaper than alcohol. Much, much cheaper both in direct and indirect costs. It is easy to buy seeds and fun to grow cannabis.
- Alcohol poses much dangerous health risks than pot.
- Pot does not make you stupid/helpless/pass out. Researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health College found that nearly three quarters (72 percent) of all college female rape victims experienced rape while on alcohol.
HOW DANGEROUS IS MARIJUANA COMPARED WITH OTHER SUBSTANCES?
Number of American deaths per year that result directly or primarily from the following selected causes nationwide, according to World Almanacs, Life Insurance Actuarial (death) Rates, and the last 20 years of U.S. Surgeon Generals' reports.
||deaths per year
||340,000 to 450,000
|ALCOHOL (Not including 50% of all highway deaths and 65% of all murders)
|ASPIRIN (Including deliberate overdose)
||180 to 1,000+
|CAFFEINE (From stress, ulcers, and triggering irregular heartbeats, etc.)
||1,000 to 10,000
|"LEGAL" DRUG OVERDOSE (Deliberate or accidental) from legal, prescribed or patent medicines and/or mixing with alcohol - e.g. Valium/alcohol
||14,000 to 27,000
|ILLICIT DRUG OVERDOSE (Deliberate or accidental) from all illegal drugs.
||3,800 to 5,200
|(Marijuana users also have the same or lower incidence of murders and highway deaths and accidents than the general non-marijuana using population as a whole. Crancer Study, UCLA; U.S. Funded ($6 million), First & Second Jamaican Studies, 1968 to 1974; Costa Rican Studies, 1980 to 1982; et al. LOWEST TOXICITY 100% of the studies done at dozens of American universities and research facilities show pot toxicity does not exist. Medical history does not record anyone dying from an overdose of marijuana (UCLA, Harvard, Temple, etc.).